1255 State Route 10 East
Whippany, NJ 07981
Phone: (973) 539-8350
Fax: (973) 539-9338
The Saint John the Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church has an interesting history. It was first built to cater to the Ukrainians that moved here during the beginning of the 20th Century from the Astro-Hungarian empire in search of work. The community initially visited a Greek-Catholic church, but as their numbers grew, they found a need for a church of their own. Thus with several grants and some land from a paper mill owner, a wooden church was created in 1924. Today, the church has grown massively and has been replaced by an entirely new structure with a new campus. It has a following of 220 local families which participate in prayer groups, Bible studies, Ukrainian heritage classes and choir performances.
Providing therapeutic and relaxing massage services tailored to your individual needs. Gift certificates are available.
Our Lady of Mercy Chapel was constructed in the year 1853 and has adapted the Gothic Revival and Carpenter Gothic style of architecture. It got listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
Emmanuel Orthodox Presbyterian Church grew from being a small congregation to a great church. It dates back to 1927 when the congregation met at a storefront house. By 1930, the congregation bought a small house and converted into a church. It then joined the denomination of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church and shifted to its present location by 1970.
Unlike other grand stations, the Morris Plains Station is a one-story structure built in a Renaissance style of architecture replete with a Spanish tiled roof. Built in 1915, it is on the National Register of Historic Places. This station is a stop of the New Jersey Transit at U.S. Route 202.
First Presbyterian Church is one of the oldest structures and the first church of Whippany. Due to an absence of a worship place in 1718, John Richards, a local schoolmaster donated some land in order to form a suitable meeting place for worship. Soon a wooden structure came into being and that's how the church was formed. The building was built in the burying yard called Presbyterian and thus derived its name from there. However, this church maintained its strong membership base and still continues to do so. It attracts and engages members with its various educational and cultural programs like schools, fellowships, choirs, etc.
Beyer Ford is a reputed car dealership that offers a wide inventory of new and used cars. In addition to a courteous and knowledgeable sales team, they also offer a parts and service department, available to answer all of your questions.
A full range of professional and courteous banking services is offered by this upstanding bank.
Professional general contractor specializing in home remodeling, renovation, improvements, and repairs inside and out. They specialize in custom design, construction, and renovation of basements, kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, decks, windows and doors, siding, roofs, Boulder Creek stone & brick veneer, landscaping, patios, keystone retaining walls, designer paving stone walks & driveways, fences, and stonework.
Terry's Taxi serves all of Morris County.
Web design and application programming firm specializing in e-commerce applications, online learning tools, and data-enabled content management systems.
Offering the largest variety of locations and services in the truck and trailer rental industry, U-Haul also provides other convenient locations in Morristown and the surrounding area.