126 Miller Lane
Waynesburg, PA 15370
Phone: (724) 627-5544
Fax: (724) 627-5564
126 Miller Lane, Waynesburg, PA, US, 15370
- Phone: (724) 627-5544
- Fax: (724) 627-5564
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is one of the largest rental car companies in North America.
The Miller Hall, located on the campus of Waynesburg University, was named after Alfred Brashear Miller, who was the President of Waynesburg College from 1859 to 1899. This historic building, located in the Greene County was built between 1879 and 1899. The three-storey building is a brick and sandstone structure with a mansard roof, constructed in the Second Empire-style of architecture. The place features on the National Register of Historic Places since 1978.
The Pennsylvania Railroad Passenger Station is an immensely significant railroad station that now houses the magnificent California Area Public Library. The ancient railroad station features in the National Register of Historic Places.
Located in Morgantown in West Virginia, this arena is ensconced within the Evansdale campus of the West Virginia University. It was built with government aid and began operations in 1970. It is also home to the university's School of Physical Education. It accommodates 14,000 visitors and hosts gymnastic events and games like basketball and volleyball. Musical concerts are a regular draw here too. Call for more information on the venue and upcoming events.
Home of the PONY League World Series, Washington Park features a playground, swings, an outdoor swimming pool with waterslide, tennis courts, pavilion areas and nature trails.
The East Washington Historic District is situated in the East Washington region of Pennsylvania. It occupies immense monumental value and is also famously declared as a historic district by the Washington County History and Landmarks Foundation. It was constructed in 1875 and majority structures in the district follow the Colonial Revival, Queen Anne and the Shingle Style of architecture. It spans over roughly 36.5 acres (14.8 hectares) of land area. The historically significant district was added to the prestigious National Register of Historic Places in 1984.