126 Miller Lane
Waynesburg, PA 15370
Phone: (724) 627-5544
Fax: (724) 627-5564
Tu from 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM,We from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM,Th from 01:00 PM to 06:00 PM,Sa from 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
The Hughes House is a historic house located in Jefferson Township in the state of Pennsylvania. Built in 1814, the house is a two and a half story stone structure with a gable ended roof. Now used as a library for the Greene County, the house is open to visitors, free of cost. This place was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.