Econo Lodge Downtown
311 E. Main St.
Vernal, UT 84078
Phone: (435) 789-2000
Fax: (435) 789-0947
- Pet Friendly
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet
- Laundry, Guest
Econo Lodge Downtown, a Vernal hotel near Dinosaur Gardens
Situated near U.S. Highway 40, this pet-friendly hotel offers quick, convenient access to a number of area attractions, including:
- The Utah Field House of Natural History
- Historic downtown Vernal
- Western Park Convention Center
- Dinosaur National Monument
- Western Park
Visit our playground and enjoy a generous selection of hotel amenities that include:
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Free airport transportation to Vernal Airport
- Free continental breakfast
- Free coffee
Guest laundry services, a copy machine and cold weather hook-ups are available.
We are a FEMA-approved property for government travelers.
This Econo Lodge supports green hotel practices.
Close proximity to Utah attractions and a plentiful selection of amenities will ensure your stay at the Econo Lodge Downtown hotel in Vernal, UT is memorable. We look forward to your visit.
Points required for Choice Privileges® reward night redemption:
Features and Amenities
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Flat Screen/Plasma TV
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access
- Hair Dryer
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Pay-Per-View Movies
- Services/Amenities in Some Rooms:
- Accessible Features
- Kitchen Facilities
- Non-Smoking Rooms Available
- AM/FM Clock Radio
- Microwave and Refrigerator