130 N. Seymour Dr.
Thomson, GA 30824
Phone: (706) 595-7144
Fax: (706) 595-1219
Provides bus transportation to most cities across the United States.
The county seat of and located in McDuffie County of Georgia, Thomson is a small city, with a total area of about 3.95 square miles (10.23 square kilometers). Named after John Edgar Thomson, who was responsible for the expansion of the Georgia Railroad, the city was once the property of John Langston, a plantation owner. A charming little city, Thomson welcomes visitors who can enjoy the trademark southern hospitality. Besides the splendid architecture of the old buildings and structures, Thomson also has a passel of events to offer. See the website to know more.
Provides information on local city services and local government offices in the Thomson area.
Promotes and supports local businesses and industries in the Thomson and McDuffie County areas plus provides relocation information.
Specializing in beautiful homes, land, and commercial properties in the Thomson and McDuffie County areas, this full service real estate company has a multiple listing services which can provide you with any data regarding any listed property in the area.
Published every Thursday, this weekly newspaper provides feature articles on local and national news, sports, community, and classifieds.
Sunday Bible Study at 9:45 a.m., Sunday Morning Worship Service at 11:00 a.m., and Sunday Evening Worship Service at 6:00 p.m.
A fully licensed 47 bed medical center that offers a wide spectrum of medical and health services, including superior outpatient and inpatient services, as well as an array of educational based preventative healthcare programs.
Offering the largest variety of locations and services in the truck and trailer rental industry. Twenty-two other locations are available in Thomson.
This recreational area offers a variety of activities for the whole family to enjoy and features a boat ramp, picnic areas, a fishing pier, a beach, hiking trails, and a children's playground.
This church is one of Georgia’s oldest continuing Baptist churches. The Kiokee Baptist Church, located in Appling, was established in 1808. It was during the year 1759 that the Seventh Day Baptists started their first Baptist church in Kiokee, but it lasted only for a short while. The congregation finally became a Baptist church in 1772, and is now on the National Register of Historic Places.
Promotes and supports local businesses and industries in the Washington and Wilkes County areas plus provides relocation information.