164 Boul Phil Latulippe
Temiscouata Sur Le Lac, QC G0L 1E0
Phone: (418) 854-6565
Fax: (418) 854-9449
Arts & Museums
Built by the British for the Aroostook War, this beautiful fort still stands high on its grounds. Constructed in 1839, Fort Ingall was in use only between 1839 and 1842. Today, it is operated as a museum which reflects on the history of this fort. Guided and group tours are held for better understanding of the fort's epic past.