164 Boul Phil Latulippe, Temiscouata Sur Le Lac, QC, CA, G0L 1E0
Phone: (418) 854-6565
Fax: (418) 854-9449
Supports Green Practices
"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.
The St. David Catholic Church is a historic church building which was established in 1911. Spread over a modest area of 1 acre (0.40 hectare), it has a mix of Italian Baroque and Renaissance styles of architecture. Although no longer an active congregation, it became a part of the National Register of Historic Places in 1973.