Biggin Church Ruins
Moncks Corner, SC 29461
Biggin Church Ruins are the remains of the ancient parish church of St. John’s Parish in South Carolina. The church was built and established in 1706 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on December 13, 1977. The church was originally done in English bond and was a rectangular brick building. The building succumbed to burns three times and each time it was repaired to be used for religious purposes.