145 East Whitesboro Street
Rome, NY 13440
Phone: (315) 337-9400
Fax: (315) 337-8660
145 East Whitesboro Street at Erie Blvd., Rome, NY, US, 13440
- Phone: (315) 337-9400
- Fax: (315) 337-8660
The Zion Church is a historic church located in Rome, New York. This Episcopal church was built in 1850 and designed by famed New York architect Richard Upjohn, featuring Gothic style influences. The bluestone church building has a tower featuring three church bells. The church is also known for its Sunday School and choir. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.
Gansevoort-Bellamy Historic District is located in Rome in Oneida County, New York. This historic district has several buildings and structures of multiple architectural styles. The notable landmarks include Rome City Hall, Oneida County Courthouse, and St. Peter's Catholic Church. This district was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 12, 1975.
The First Methodist Episcopal Church of Rome is a church that warmly welcomes the people to teacxh and encourage one another in Christian love. It also teaches to grow spiritually with the congregation and the community, and also to spread the word of Christ. The two levels church is a wide structure and comprises of a bell tower, the church also consists of a Chapel which is a two and a half story structure built of red brick.
America's only express train serving destinations nationwide.
Provides top brand vehicle rentals for business or leisure while striving to earn customer loyalty.
This historic library that is spread over 2.2 acres (0.89 hectares) of land is the Jervis Public Library. Built in the Mid 19th Century Architecture style, the house offers a great number of books for reading, in addition to reading, the library offers research resources, creative use of leisure time, lectures, author visits, books discussions, and several teens and children programs, etc. A group called the Jervis' Youth Advisory Committee volunteers to meet in the demands of the youth at the library.
A full service company with a full range of vehicles.
Anthony's Limousine Service was founded in 1979 by Anthony Montalbano. Since its inception, the company has been focused on professionalism, down to the very last detail. Their drivers go through a rigorous training program, focusing on the highest level of customer service.
The red facade of this historical church at once catches the eye of passers-by. The Vernon Methodist Church features a massive entrance tower and a rectangular sanctuary. It was added to the National Register of Historical Places in 1998.
William Haugaard designed the armory edifice based on the Tudor style of architecture. The historic building that dates to 1930, was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. It is now transformed in to Oneida Recreation Center, a venue for special events.
Nestled on New Hartford's Oxford Road, St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church is an elegant white church with bright red doors that beckons believers. Established in 1825, this structure blends Federal and Greek Revival architecture. Perched above its entrance is a belfry with a dome-shaped top. This church takes pride in being the fourth Episcopal church to be constructed in the United States. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1996.
This impressive, multi-purpose facility features two basketball courts, a weight training station, exercise equipment, walking track, tennis courts, computer room, conference area, and also contains the Utica Sport Hall of Fame.