Warnke Covered Bridge
Harrison Township, OH 45338
Established in 1896, the Warnke Bridge was built on the site of an older iron truss bridge that was damaged in the flood of 1895. Built by E. S. Sherman, the covered bridge was named after the Warnke family who lived nearby. Stones used on the site were brought from the Lewisburg quarries which lie about 9 miles (14.50 kilometers) from here. The Warnke Covered Bridge is located in the Preble County which is home to six other such bridges.