My Reservations :
Choice Privileges®
Customer Support

419 Commerce Drive, Richmond, IN, US, 47374

  • Phone: (765) 966-6682
  • Fax: (765) 962-7717
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

3.0 out of 5 (38 reviews)
61% of guests recommend this hotel
Selected Favorite
  • Attractions

    »Wayne County Courthouse

    The construction and establishment of the historical Wayne County Courthouse was done from 1890 through 1893. The courthouse stands to a tremendous monumental value, and is located in the Richmond city of the U.S. State of Indiana. The site is included in the National Register of Historic Places and is a fine example of the Romanesque Revival style of architecture.

    301 East Main Street
    Richmond, IN 47374

    »Heaven's Corner

    Originally began in 1990 as a non profit organization, the Heaven's Corner is a land for the abandoned animals. This zoo spreads over 10 acres (4.0 ha) of land, and is beautifully laid in a natural surrounding that makes the abandoned animals feel like home. The zoo also features a river otter exhibit and consists of both bear and cat habitat being constructed. The zoo is accessible to the visitors, and is also available for appointments and educational tours.

    385 Quinn Road
    West Alexandria, OH 45381

    »Fort Jefferson

    During the Northwest Indian War, United States Army built Fort Jefferson in October 1791 with an objective to assist military campaigns. The fort was named to honor Thomas Jefferson, the Secretary of State and General Arthur St. Clair spearheaded its establishment. Once the Northwest Indian War ended, settlers started establishing themselves and houses, school and other utilities started coming up here. In 1970, the site was included in the National Register of Historic Places.

    121 Weaver-Fort Jefferson Road
    Greenville, OH 45331

    »Warnke Covered Bridge

    Established in 1896, the Warnke Bridge was built on the site of an older iron truss bridge that was damaged in the flood of 1895. Built by E. S. Sherman, the covered bridge was named after the Warnke family who lived nearby. Stones used on the site were brought from the Lewisburg quarries which lie about 9 miles (14.50 kilometers) from here. The Warnke Covered Bridge is located in the Preble County which is home to six other such bridges.

    Warnke Bridge
    Harrison Township, OH 45338

    »Brumbaugh Fruit Farm

    The names alone make you want to visit the Kinda Kooky Corn Maze, The Enchanted Goat Fort, Storybook Forest and Monster Mountain...among others, but Brumbaugh Fruit Farm offers much more relaxing and fun family entertainment.

    6420 Hollansburg-Arcanum Road
    Greenville, Ohio 45304
    Earn valuable points toward free nights.