10667 Fremont Pike
Perrysburg, OH 43551
Phone: (419) 874-8771
Fax: (419) 874-8774
The First Presbyterian Church of Maumee Chapel is a monumental church site in Maumee. The historic Presbyterian church is also fondly referred as the First Presbyterian Church of Maumee. It is precisely located at 200 E. Broadway in Maumee, Ohio. It was constructed in 1837. The ancient church occupies great historic importance and is also listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It encompasses less than one acre of land cover and is a stellar model of the Greek Revival style of architecture.
The St. Patrick's Catholic Church is a marvelous structure made out of Amherst blue sandstone. This church was constructed in 1901 after the previous building had been demolished. This beautiful church is a great example of the Gothic Revival style of architecture. The church has undergone extensive renovations but has been preserved well all this while. The congregation is an active one, with regular services and ceremonies being conducted at the building.
Standing tall since 1863, the Trinity Episcopal Church is a historic church in Toledo and is registered in the National Register. The church is open to all kind of devotees who want to get closer to god and help the mankind. It is a progressive church that works for the betterment of its community and encourages its parishioners to lend a helping hand to create an improvised society. There are concerts, gatherings, art shows, spiritual music practices conducted. Visit website for more details on timings of worship.
Located in the oldest and historic neighborhood of Toledo, lies the Vistula Historic District. The district encompasses several eminent structures that reflect the rich history and culture of the area. The district was added in the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.
Designed in the Romanesque architectural style, the Wood County Courthouse and Jail, is Wood County's third courthouse. Featuring a great clock tower at the top of the house, with the four sides facing clock that rings every hour is denoted as one chime per hour, and is still in use. The structure consists of jury assembly room, conference rooms, portable courtroom, judicial offices, etc. Besides this structure stands the Wood County Jail which was in use until the 1990 and was then renovated to be the Wood County Record Center and Law Library.
Located in the city of Sylvania, the Lourdes College is a prestigious institution that is spread over 113 acres of lavish greenery and woods. Giving all of its students a Franciscan learning in values and outlook, a consummate learning approach is guaranteed in the humanities, science, art, music and even criminal justice. Community outreach programs are in plenty too. Check website for more details.