203 East Church Street
Pensacola, FL 32502
The Lavelle House, also referred to as the Charles Lavelle House, is one of first houses in town offering public guided tours. It was constructed in 1905 and is located in the Historic Pensacola Village. The house consists of varied rooms that are well furnished, and the structure is characterized by a French Creole Period style. An array of tours are arranged for the house and the vicinity. These tours mostly focus on Pensacola’s history as a Spanish Colony. The hanging panetiere in the kitchen and the rope bed are rare sights seen in the house. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on March 11, 1971.