Chemung County Courthouse Complex
210-228 Lake Street
Elmira, NY 14901
The Chemung County Courthouse Complex encompasses four historical buildings, namely the the District Attorney's and Treasurer's Building, the County Clerk's Office, the Court House Annex and the actual Courthouse. All of these buildings were built between 1836 and 1899 in the Greek Revival and Federal style of architecture. The magnificent buildings were added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1971.