265 Memorial Ave.
Orillia, ON L3V 5X8
Phone: (705) 326-3554
Fax: (705) 326-5641
St. James Cemetery and Crematorium
Mo to Su from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PMSt. James Cemetery (Toronto) is an Anglican cemetery which is the one of the oldest in Toronto. It was established in 1844 by the St. James Cathedral as the burial ground around the cathedral had capacity issues. Within the cemetery is St. James-the-Less Chapel which is known for its Victorian Gothic architectural design. This structure is designated as National Historic Sites of Canada. Some of Toronto's oldest families and prominent people were laid to rest here.