13-485 SR 15
Montpelier, OH 43543-9736
Phone: (419) 485-3139
Fax: (419) 485-3130
Heman R. Goodrich House is declared as a Michigan Historic Site and was also included in the National Register of Historic Places in 1992. The house was inhabited by Heman Goodrich, one of the first residents of the city. It is a fine tourist site of a great historical significance.
Gamaliel Thompson House is located in Lenawee County, Michigan. It was a former private residence and was designated as a Michigan State Historic Site on February 22, 1974. It was built for local banking professional Gamaliel Ingham Thompson in the year 1890 and is owned by the Thompson family. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on April 3, 1975, and exudes its original charm.
Hudson Downtown Historic District is a historic area in downtown Hudson in Michigan. It is a Michigan Historic Site and is also on the National Register of Historic Places. This district is a testimonial to the industrial influences that facilitated the development of the town of Hudson, with the commencement of the railways. Noteworthy structures in the neighborhood include Dr. Leonard Hall House and Hudson Museum.
Fulton County Courthouse is located in Wauseon, Ohio and was built in 1870. The highlight of the courthouse is the long rectangular block tower at its center. The red-brick building is built in an Italian Villa style. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on May 7, 1973.
The St. Paul's Episcopal Church is a historic church located in Hicksville, Ohio. This Carpenter Gothic style structure was designed by Bishop Joseph Cruickshank Talbot and built by Alfred Peck Edgerton in 1873. The church features a steep gable roof and a gabled porch, in addition to a small rose window. Today, the Hicksville Historical Society looks after the church and it can be rented for weddings and other events.
Defiance Public Library is one of the many public libraries that were funded by Andrew Carnegie. Founded in 1904, this library is known for its stained glass windows and was incorporated in the National Register of Historic Places in 1985.