Fleisher Covered Bridge
Newport, PA 17074
The historic wooden covered bridge is a 113-foot (34-meter) long structure. Built in 1887 by Yohn and Ritter, it is an example of the Burr truss design stretches across the Big Buffalo Creek. In 1980, it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Administered by the Perry county, it offers 34 camp grounds in the forest with some camping facilities.