210 Liberty Street
Jamestown, PA 16134
The Gibson House, as the name suggests, was owned by Dr. William Gibson, a renowned physician. This Victorian style mansion was built in 1856 and is adorned with ornate designs and Acanthus Leaf. Throughout the mansion, the wood work is excellent and oak has been used for the same. Apart from the splendid design and interiors, the highlight is the circular staircase that spirals up to four levels. This house is also known as the Mark Twain Manor, owing to the friendship between William Gibson and author Mark Twain. Stories of ghost spotting at the Gibson House also surfaced for a while. Currently, it houses a restaurant.