520 North Main Street
Meadville, PA 16335
+1 814 332 3100
The Bentley Hall was one of the foremost structure to be built on the Allegheny College
campus. Constructed in 1835, this building represents the Federal style of architectural design and features three floors. Featured in the National Register of Historic Places, Bentley Hall now houses administrative offices of the college.