1755 Virginia Avenue
Martinsville, VA 24112
Phone: (276) 632-5611
Fax: (276) 632-1168
1755 Virginia Avenue, Martinsville, VA, US, 24112
- Phone: (276) 632-5611
- Fax: (276) 632-1168
Known as "Scuffle Hill," this historic home was built by Colonel Pannill Rucker. It was later sold to the Christ Episcopal Church and converted into the church's "Parish House" used for Sunday school and other church functions. It is listed in the National Register of Historic Places and is a Virginia Historic Landmark.
The St. Luke's Episcopal Church, also known as the Rock Church, is a historic church located in Eden, North Carolina. The stone church was constructed in 1926 by J.W. Hopper and Jim Chatham. The Mission Gothic architecture style construction also features some beautifully designed stained glass windows. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989.