5904 East End Blvd. South
Marshall, TX 75670
Phone: (903) 935-1135
Fax: (903) 938-9350
5904 East End Blvd. South, Marshall, TX, US, 75670
- Phone: (903) 935-1135
- Fax: (903) 938-9350
Arts & Museums
A collection of over 1,000 paintings, prints, and drawings from Russian-American artist Leo Michelson is on display at this museum that also features a large collection of African Tribal Masks.
You'll find a variety of art exhibits from regional artists in the Gallery at this arts center that also features a children's art and drama camp and a banquet hall. A variety of community art classes are available.
Located in a historic building, this museum contains an extensive collection of memorabilia and artifacts from famous Harrison County citizens, as well as Caddo Indian artifacts, antiques toys, and Civil War items. A research library and gift shop is also on site.
The displays in each of the 22 rooms in this old county courthouse are built around a theme.
Dedicated to Gone With The Wind, this 1,700 square foot museum contains one of the largest private collections in the world of Gone With The Wind memorabilia and features displays of autographs from the film's major stars, movie posters, magazines, dolls, costume reproductions, and much more from this Pulitzer Prize-winning novel and Academy Award Winning Movie.