4726 E. Washington Ave.
Madison, WI 53704
Phone: (608) 241-4171
Fax: (608) 241-1715
Established in 1855, Grace Episcopal Church was one of the earliest places of worship to serve Madison. The majestic church building was constructed in the Gothic Revival style of architecture and features striking details. Besides its worship services and religious activities, the church is actively involved in art, and is popular for its annual concert series.
The Madison region of Wisconsin is endowed with a fine church building in the form of the First Unitarian Society of Madison. The Unitarian Universalist Congregation is accurately sited at Shorewood Hills and is a magnificent revelation of the Modern Movement style of architecture and occupies tremendous significance.
Columbus Public Library set up in 1912 was designed by Louis W. Claude and Edward F. Starck .The Prairie School style structure is made of wood, brick and stucco. During its existence, the building was a Senior Citizen center, a pre-school and hosted Red Cross classes at the time of World War II.
The last and one of the most vital banks of the eight “jewel box” banks, is the Farmers and Merchants Union Bank. It provides an array of banking services including savings accounts, checking accounts, order checks, safe deposit boxes and ATM/debit Cards, to enlist a few. Varied provisions can be availed like business internet banking, merchant accounts, giving agricultural loans, business services, and much more. With a range of investment and lending services, the bank is a comprehensive facility.
Fulton Congregational Church is located in Fulton, Wisconsin. It is a historical church and was built in 1858. It features the Greek Revival and Italianate styles of architecture. The church building was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 7, 1976.