1250 Neubrecht Road
Lima, OH 45801
Phone: (419) 227-6515
Fax: (419) 228-5378
Arts & Museums
Dedicated to the history of cycling, this museum features over 250 vintage cycles, including 150 Schwinn bicycles formerly featured in the Chicago Museum.
Housed in the renovated 1880 Victorian Jasper Hull Flater Home that is filled with period furnishings, the Hancock Historical Museum's extensive collections include the Findlay Glass collection, Pendelton collection, locally-made agricultural equipment and vehicles, books, photos, dolls, maps and manuscript collections relating to Hancock County's past.
The Mazza Museum contains more than 3,000 original pieces of art.
A non-profit organization established in 1998, the Northwest Ohio Railroad Preservation, Inc. strives to preserve, promote, and educate visitors about the history of railroading in Northwest Ohio. The Museum is open on weekends from April to December.
Located on the grounds of the former Wood County Infirmary, this 50-acre property includes nearly all of the original infirmary or "Poor Farm" structures. The main building now houses the museum.
Recreation of a 1940s-style Texaco service station featuring many vehicles from the 30's, 40's, 50's and 60's displayed in period scenes.
Museum featuring exhibits documenting the history of construction equipment development.