1250 Neubrecht Road
Lima, OH 45801
Phone: (419) 227-6515
Fax: (419) 228-5378
1250 Neubrecht Road, Lima, OH, US, 45801
- Phone: (419) 227-6515
- Fax: (419) 228-5378
Public Square in downtown Lima is home to a monumental landmark that is the First National Bank and Trust Building. Constructed in 1926, it is predominantly a rectangular-shaped structure. As many as 12 stories of the site are built with the Indiana Limestone. It is of great historic significance and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1982.
Founded in 1917, the Ada Public Library is an important and integral part of Ada. Renovated in 1994, this library has a wide range of books, right from literature to magazines. It also has community meeting rooms that can accommodate almost 35 people, that is equipped with a kitchenette. For more details on services offered and other information, check website or call ahead.
St. Joseph's Catholic Church is a historic church in Wapakoneta, Ohio. This Roman Catholic church was built in 1910 by DeCurtins and John and Joseph Hemmert in Romanesque Revival style. The church building features detailed rose windows and turrets. The church site also includes a rectory and a school and was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.
Constructed in 1912, Putnam County Courthouse is one of the most striking and well-maintained historic buildings in the city. The courthouse was built to replace the former court facility in the city of Kalida which was destroyed by fire. The majestic two-story structure was constructed in the Beaux-Arts style of architecture, and has pretty much all the original features intact.
Ottawa Waterworks Building is located at Ottawa, Ohio, United States. This historic waterworks building was built in 1904 C.E and is Putnam County's oldest water pumping facility. The building is a single story brick structure and is decorated with stone and wooden elements. The building was added to the National Registrar of Historic Places on September 13, 1976.