Frontenac County Court House
Kingston, ON K7L 5E7
Built in 1858, the Frontenac County Court House is a splendid structure that draws inspiration from the neoclassical style of architecture. The building was commissioned in 1855 to contain the Parliament of Canada, when Kingston was almost made the capital of the nation. The impressive, old building that still sports a front bearing United Kingdom's Royal Coat of Arms, provides wondrous views of Lake Ontario that it overlooks. One of the finest examples of architecture and one of the most significant buildings in Kingston, the court house is definitely worth a see.