Starting From
See all Rates

Econo Lodge

Selected Favorite

 1926 Jefferson St. , Jefferson City, MO, US, 65109

  • Phone: (573) 636-2797
  • Fax: (573) 636-3611
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

Good!
3.4 out of 5 (48 reviews)
69% of guests recommend this hotel

Local Events

»True False Film Fest

March 05, 2015 4:30 PM

17 North 9th Street
Columbia, MO 65201

»Love, Loss, and What I Wore

March 05, 2015 7:30 PM

1800 Nelwood Drive
Columbia, MO 65202

»True False Film Fest

March 06, 2015 12:00 PM

17 North 9th Street
Columbia, MO 65201

»Shamrock 5K Run/walk

March 07, 2015 12:00 PM

A Child in Missouri is abused or neglected every hour. Three children die each day from abuse or neglect in the United States. Kappa Delta Sorority at Stephens College will host an Annual Shamrock 5K Run/Walk March 7th, 2015 The Run/Walk starts at 12:00 p.m. At Stephens Lake Park The registration fee is $20 for preregistration and $25 day of race, while at the Shamrock event there will be a 5K Run & a fitness event for Girl Scouts. There will be free face painting! A speaker from Kids First will also be raising awareness about child abuse and neglect. 80% of the proceeds collected will remain in Missouri, benefiting Kids First. The remaining 20% will go to Prevent Child Abuse America, the sorority's national philanthropy, for nationwide public awareness programs. The sorority will join thousands of Kappa Delta's across the country to raise funds to benefit local affiliates and chapters of PCA America. Day of race: Important Information Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the race to check-in. The Girl Scout Fitness Event will start at 12:00 pm. (start of the race). Discount: Child (12 & under), Senior Citizen, KD Alumna, Group of 5 or more Pre-registration- $10, Day of- $15 We will be offering an area for participants' children to stay while participating in the run. We will have the wonderful ladies of our chapter watching your children with many fun activities for them.

2001 East Broadway
Columbia, MO 65215

»True False Film Fest

March 07, 2015 10:00 AM

17 North 9th Street
Columbia, MO 65201

»Horse Feathers

March 07, 2015 9:00 PM

Essentially the project of Portland via Idaho musician Justin Ringle, Horse Feathers was conceived when Ringle relocated to Portland with the hopes of finding like-minded musicians, after having no luck in his native state. This move proved fruitful, as Ringle immediately met the Brodericks, a brother and sister who shared musical interests with Ringle. Horse Feathers did not retain this familial duo after the release of its first album and while the band has had a constantly rotating cast of players, the band's sound - lush chamber-folk - has remained consistent.

1013 Park Avenue
Columbia, MO 65201

»True False Film Fest

March 08, 2015 9:30 AM

17 North 9th Street
Columbia, MO 65201

»The Wailers

March 10, 2015 8:00 PM

When Bob Marley died in 1981 at the age of 36, the world shed a tear. Marley's legacy as an international messenger for peace lives on, though, as his backing band The Wailers continues to tour and play Marley classics like "No Woman, No Cry," "Stir It Up" and "Redemption Song."

17 North 9th Street
Columbia, MO 65201

»Frankie Ballard

March 11, 2015 8:00 PM

After rising to attention as the winner of Kenny Chesney's 2008 Next Big Star Competition in Michigan, Frankie Ballard collected a dedicated local following with his accessible and sweet contemporary country songs. As he climbed onto the national stage, he signed with Reprise Records in 2010 and released his debut album, Sunshine & Whiskey, in 2014.

17 North 9th Street
Columbia, MO 65201

»Beer Tasting and Dinner Featuring New Belgium Brewing Co.

March 12, 2015 6:00 PM

800 East Broadway
Columbia, MO 65201

»Satisfaction: A Tribute to The Rolling Stones

March 12, 2015 8:30 PM

17 North 9th Street
Columbia, MO 65201

»Bridget Everett

March 13, 2015 8:00 PM

Bridget Everett is a comedian, singer and actress from Kansas who is known for her outrageous stand-up routines and cabaret-infused punk rock band Bridget Evertt & the Tender Moments. Based in New York City, she is a regular at the city's most renowned comedy clubs as well as a pillar of the North America's largest comedy festivals, such as HBO's Aspen United States Comedy Arts Festival and Montreal's Just For Laughs.

17 North 9th Street
Columbia, MO 65201
Earn valuable points toward free nights.