543 Aviation Rd.
Glens Falls, NY 12804
Phone: (518) 793-3700
Fax: (518) 793-3004
543 Aviation Rd., Glens Falls, NY, US, 12804
- Phone: (518) 793-3700
- Fax: (518) 793-3004
Family fun with a go-kart track, laser tag arena, rollerblade & roller skating, Teen Dance Parties on Saturday nights with a professional DJ, inflatable attractions, two obstacle courses, a bounce house, and a toddler play area.
Voted "Best Miniature Golf Course in the Capital Region," Pirate's Cove offers a true pirate adventure. Put your way through a backdrop of meandering streams, waterfalls, and buccaneers. You can even play on a full scale pirate ship.
This family fun place offers a go-kart track, arcade, Star Wars laser tag arena, bumper cars, a bungee trampoline, a Wild West themed paintball shooting gallery, a rock climbing wall, a dance floor with karaoke, a bounce house and a huge game room.
Waterslides, laser storm, roller skating, go carts, snack bar, gameroom and picnicking.
Glens Falls Cemetery was built in 1853 and since then the community has been using this burial ground. Listed in New York State and National Register of Historic Places, notable personalities like Harry Elkes, Jones Ordway, Charlotte and Louis Hyde are buried here. Though the cemetery is ancient, it is still used by the citizens and is the only burial ground in the city.
Enjoy 365 days of summer at White Water Bay indoor waterpark. You will find water attractions for all ages. The Lodge features 200 family suites with 180 one-room family suites accommodating as many as six guests with two queen-size beds and a pullout sofa. Twenty suites have two rooms and accommodate a minimum of eight guests through a variety of room layouts. Some suites feature Adirondack-inspired bunk beds. There are various dining options available sure to take care of any craving. Guests can also enjoy the fitness center, day spa, arcade, and gift shops.
The eminent First Presbyterian Church is located at Glens Falls, Warren County, in New York. Constructed in 1927, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Established on a land area of less than one acre, the church building is a predominantly a stone and Neo-Gothic style church in a cruciform plan. Structured and designed by celebrated architect Ralph Adams Cram, it is a monumental structure in Warren County. The church works to spread faith, love and spirituality along with biblical values through its varied programs and worship services.
The Crandall Public Library is open Monday through Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., until 6:00 p.m. Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Saturdays, and from mid-September through May, Sundays 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. The Center for Folklife, History & Cultural Programs at Crandall Public Library was created with the mission "to research and present the cultural traditions of the upper Hudson Valley and southern Adirondacks of upstate New York through its research and documentation, special collections, public programs, gallery and educational services."
The Hyde Collection is an art gallery and museum located in Glenn Falls, New York. It is located in a historic house called Hyde House, which was built in 1910. The Hyde House was opened as a museum in 1963 and it has sculptures, furniture, books and other artifacts on display. The highlights of the museum are artworks by renowned artists like Van Dyck, Van Gogh, Picasso and Renoir among others. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
The Feeder Canal that was built in 1822 provided water to the Champlain Canal. Apart from being a water carrier it was also used for transportation of passengers as well as goods. However, the use of the canal was stopped in 1928 and owing to neglect it got littered with garbage and dirt. The Feeder Canal Alliance was then established to preserve and maintain this historical canal. With the efforts of the Alliance, the canal was restored and today, it not only supplies water but is also a major tourist attraction owing to boating, canoeing and similar activities made available here.
Dating back to 1840, this historic home located at South Glen Falls is a charming structure designed in the late Federal/early Greek Revival style. Currently it houses the Historical Society of Moreau and South Glen Falls and also referred to as Parke Farm or Old Bentley Place. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1994.
This location offers attractions and activities such as horseback riding, an ice cream parlour, Wild West shows and a gift shop.