Fort Washington Presbyterian Church
21 Wadsworth Avenue
New York, NY 10033
+1 212 452 5283 (Tourist Information)
Founded in 1913, Fort Washington Presbyterian Church emerged owing to the understanding between West Presbyterian and Park Presbyterian Churches. The older church was sold and new church was built from the sales proceeds. It is also known as Iglesia Presbiteriana Fort Washington Heights and has Puerto Rican and Dominican followers too. In 1982, it was handed over to the Hispanic congregation.