4600 Glenwood Rd.
Decatur, GA 30035
Phone: (404) 289-4940
Fax: (404) 564-0148
- Pet Friendly
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet
Econo Lodge, a Decatur, Georgia hotel neat Atlanta
Located off Interstate 285, the Decatur, Georgia Econo Lodge® hotel is conveniently located minutes from downtown Atlanta. We are steps from the William T Gentry House, two miles from Shoal Creek Park and a short drive from:
- Stone Mountain Park
- Fernbank Museum of Natural History
- Jimmy Carter Library and Museum
- Atlanta Cyclorama & Civil War Museum
- Martin Luther King Jr. Center
Explore the Avondale Historic District, or take the family to see the Atlanta Zoo. Many restaurants and shops are also nearby.
At the pet-friendly Decatur Econo Lodge, enjoy amenities and features that include:
- Free continental breakfast
- Free wireless high-speed wireless internet
- Free weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Copy and fax services
All rooms include cable television and a hair dryer. Smoking rooms are available and some rooms offer a refrigerator and desk.
This Econo Lodge supports green hotel practices.
Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Econo Lodge in Decatur, GA provides friendly customer service, relaxing accommodations and affordable rates. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Points required for Choice Privileges® reward night redemption:
Features and Amenities
- Bus Parking
- Exterior Corridors
- Free Continental Breakfast
- Free Handicap Parking on Premises
- Free Newspaper Mon-Fri
- Government Travelers: FEMA Approved
- Guest Use Copy Machine
- Guest Use Fax Machine
- Accessible Features
- Hotel accessible to individuals with disabilities
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Outdoor Parking
- Pet-friendly Hotel *
- Truck Parking