Murray County Courthouse
100-198 North 4th Avenue
Chatsworth, GA 30705
+1 706 695 2413 (Tourist Information)
Located in the heart of Chatsworth, Murray County Courthouse is an essential component in the judiciary functioning of the city and the county. Established in 1916, it was designed in the Classical Revival architecture. The front facade features columns influenced by the Doric order of ancient Greek architecture. Offices of various county officials are located in the Murray County Courthouse.