Benton County State Bank Building
155 SouthWest Madison Avenue
Corvallis, OR 97333
The Benton County State Bank Building was constructed in 1907 and since then served the community as a bank. Over the period, it was renamed several times and is also known as First National Bank of Oregon, First Corvallis Bank and Benton County National Bank. Through the time, additions and renovations were made to the building and is currently privately owned. Also, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1979.