Starting From
See all Rates

Econo Lodge

Selected Favorite

 2655 Westside Dr. N.W. , Cleveland, TN, US, 37312

  • Phone: (423) 472-3281
  • Fax: (423) 244-1033
Green Hotel

Supports Green Practices

"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.

Good!
3.3 out of 5 (40 reviews)
55% of guests recommend this hotel

Attractions

»Fletcher Park

Standing on the city outskirts, Fletcher Park encompasses 70 acres (28.32 hectares) of beautifully landscaped spaces. There are nature and bike trails for the outdoorsy as well as picnic tables for families. The fishing pier is a popular attraction at the park.

1575 Tennessee Nursery Road Northwest
Cleveland, TN 37311

»Deer Park

Deer Park stands amidst a primarily residential quarter close to the Lee University, and is a popular recreational facility for area residents. The lush park has a large playground for kids, and is also equipped with a picnic pavilion..

475 17th Street Northwest
Cleveland, TN 37311

»First Presbyterian Church

Spread over less than one acre of land, the First Presbyterian Church is a historic structure that is designed in it's Greek Revival. The church teaches the people to grow with Christ and to know him and to share his love with the rest of the community. The church welcomes visitors daily and is glad to enlighten the new comers and tourists about the beauties of thi historical church.

433 North Ocoee Street
Cleveland, TN 37311

»Ocoee Street Historic District

A treasure trove of historic properties, Ocoee street features majestic buildings constructed in diverse architectural styles between 1875 and 1949. Prominent structures include the First Presbyterian Church, Craigmiles Hall and Hughes Business House.

Ocoee Street
Cleveland, TN 37311

»W.J. Hughes Business House

W.J. Hughes Business House is located at Cleveland, Tennessee. It was built in the year 1845 and was incorporated in the National Registrar of Historic Places in 1975.

70 Ocoee Street
Cleveland, TN 37311

»Johnston Park

This little patch of green in the heart of the city is a perfect spot to take a breather amidst the urban bustle of the city. Johnston Park is beautifully landscaped, with a lush tree cover, and has a pretty gazebo at its heart.

Ocoee Street
Cleveland, TN 37311

»Museum Center at 5ive Points

Opened in 1999, the Museum Center at 5ive Points traces the history and culture of Tennessee's Ocoee region. Exhibits at the museum showcase historical artifacts and interesting tidbits of Bradley and Polk counties.

200 Inman Street East
Cleveland, TN 37311

»Hair Conrad Cabin

Located within the Blythewood Farms, Hair Conrad Cabin is a historic Cherokee residence, and considered to be the oldest standing residential property in the county. A prominent attraction along the Cherokee Trail of Tears, the cabin is named after the prominent Cherokee personality that built it.

Blythewood Road Southwest
Cleveland, TN 37311

»Waterville Golf Course

This championship public golf course was established in 1954, and was originally known as Cherokee Springs Golf Course. The 18 hole course is host to numerous tournaments throughout the year, and has an onsite pro-shop.

3855 Dalton Pike Southeast
Cleveland, TN 37311

»Red Clay State Park

Spanning 263 acres (106.43 hectares) of natural beauty, Red Clay State Park is a prominent landmark along the Cherokee Trail of Tears. The area was formerly home to the indigenous Cherokee people, and was used as a pasture among other things. Attractions at the park include the stunning Blue Hole Spring as well as the James F. Corn Interpretative Facility.

1140 Red Clay Park Road Southwest
Cleveland, TN 37311

»Annour Islamic Community Mosque

This is a city location for Muslim worship and other services.

5311 Upshaw Dr.
Chattanooga, TN 37416

»Prater's Mill

The Prater's Mill is a historic structure in Varnell, Georgia. Built in 1859, it includes a cotton gin, grist mill, a barn and a store. The place was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1978 and today it is a venue for country fairs and is also open for weddings and other functions and events.

5845 Georgia Highway 2
Dalton, GA 30721
Earn valuable points toward free nights.