Municipal Building and Central Fire Station
340 North Washington Avenue
Scranton, PA 18509
+1 570 348 4100
Established in 1888, the Scranton City Hall was designed by Frederick Lord Brown and Edwin L. Walter. The structure features Victorian architecture that blends in a Gothic charm. Ashlar and limestone was used in its construction. Spread over three floors, offices of the mayor, city clerk, police chief, comptroller and other executives are housed in this building.