Fortified Hill Works
Hamilton, OH 45013
+1 724 234 4619 (Tourist Information)
The Fortified Hill Works was registered in the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. In 1874, Ephraim George Squier and Edwin Hamilton Davis surveyed this area and have also mentioned it in their book, Ancient Monuments of the Mississippi Valley. The pecuilar feature of this site is that the earthworks that is generally on the inner side, in this case was on the external side of the walls.