807 Mammoth Cave Street
Cave City, KY 42127
Phone: (270) 773-3121
Fax: (270) 773-4455
Situated across the Lovers Lane, The Warehouse at Mt. Victor is a first-class event venue. This facility is equipped with modern amenities and professional staff, thereby, ensuring a hassle-free and successful event. Variety of functions ranging from private parties, celebrations, baby showers, wedding receptions and much more is hosted here. The on-site caterers, namely the Michelle Deaton Catering offer a flexible menu; they try and accommodate the requests of its hosts and provide for an exotic and impressive menu. Other services include provision for live music, event planning team and on-site bar. Your search for a perfect venue that takes into consideration your tastes and requirements ends at The Warehouse at Mt. Victor.
Formerly known as Drakes Creek Baptist Church, this church has been serving the Baptist Christian community of Bowling Green. The church, established in 1911, was deigned by architect William Burton, after whom this sacred home is named. Burton Memorial Baptist Church features a beautiful white-stone facade, with stain glass windows. Apart from Sunday Eucharist celebrations, community events are regularly conducted at this church.
Houchens Industries – L. T. Smith Stadium is a 22,000-seater stadium that holds a number of different university events as well as the 'Special Olympics' in its grounds. The stadium is home to the Western Kentucky University Hilltoppers football team. The playing surface at the stadium is one of the few in all of Kentucy which is made up of complete Field Turf. After undergoing a number of structural changes, the new grounds in 2008 hosted the Murray State University, a game that witnessed record seating.
This establishment was originally a house built in the year 1825 by John Y. Hill, and was called the Brown Pusey House, and sometimes also called the Hill House. The architectural style includes Georgian and Federal architecture. Spread across around 10 acres (four hectares) of land, it once served as a hotel. It now serves as a community center called the Brown Pusey House Community Center and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in the year 1974.