"Supports Green Initiatives" designates a hotel's participation in an optional environmental program that includes the use of energy-efficient lighting, guestroom towel/linen re-use, and on-premise recycling. "Supports Green Initiatives" does not represent an official certification of any kind.
Fulton County Courthouse is located in Fulton County, Georgia. It was built in 1914 and was designed by renowned local architect A. Ten Eyck Brown. The building is an example of the Beaux Arts style of architecture, and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on September 18, 1980.