Trenton Jewish Community Center Bath House and Day Camp
999 Lower Ferry Road
Ewing, NJ 08628
Trenton Bath House is neither a bath house nor located in Trenton. It was launched in 1955 as a changing room for visitors of the outdoor swimming pool. It is, however, most known for its architecture. Elegant yet functional, this complex of four, square-shaped rooms were designed by renowned architect Louis Kahn. They feature on the National Register of Historic Places.