180 Burrs Road
Mt. Holly, New Jersey 08060
The eastern side of Peachfield was built in 1725, while the western side was done in 1732. The historic home was ravaged by fire in 1928, and then restored by architect R.B. Okie. Open by appointment only, Peachfield Plantation is used as the state headquarters for the National Society of The Colonial Dames of America in the State of New Jersey.