Econo Lodge

Préféré choisi

 1255 State Route 10 East , Whippany, NJ, US, 07981

  • Téléphone : (973) 539-8350
  • Télécopie : (973) 539-9338
Hôtel écologique

Participe aux mesures de protection de l'environnement

Le label "Soutient les mesures de protection de l'environnement" indique la participation de l'hôtel à un programme de protection de l'environnement facultatif qui inclut l'utilisation d'un éclairage économiseur d'énergie, la ré-utilisation des serviettes de toilette et des draps et le recyclage sur place. Le label "Soutient les mesures de protection de l'environnement" n'est pas une certification officielle.

1.8 sur 5 (46 commentaires)
20% clients recommandent cet hôtel

Informations pratiques

»Saint John the Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church

The Saint John the Baptist Ukrainian Catholic Church has an interesting history. It was first built to cater to the Ukrainians that moved here during the beginning of the 20th Century from the Astro-Hungarian empire in search of work. The community initially visited a Greek-Catholic church, but as their numbers grew, they found a need for a church of their own. Thus with several grants and some land from a paper mill owner, a wooden church was created in 1924. Today, the church has grown massively and has been replaced by an entirely new structure with a new campus. It has a following of 220 local families which participate in prayer groups, Bible studies, Ukrainian heritage classes and choir performances.

60 North Jefferson Road
Whippany, NJ 07981

»Our Lady of Mercy Chapel

Our Lady of Mercy Chapel was constructed in the year 1853 and has adapted the Gothic Revival and Carpenter Gothic style of architecture. It got listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1978.

100 Whippany Road
Whippany, NJ 07981

»Emmanuel Orthodox Presbyterian Church

Emmanuel Orthodox Presbyterian Church grew from being a small congregation to a great church. It dates back to 1927 when the congregation met at a storefront house. By 1930, the congregation bought a small house and converted into a church. It then joined the denomination of the Orthodox Presbyterian Church and shifted to its present location by 1970. 

325 Whippany Road
Whippany, NJ 07981

»Morris Plains Station

Unlike other grand stations, the Morris Plains Station is a one-story structure built in a Renaissance style of architecture replete with a Spanish tiled roof. Built in 1915, it is on the National Register of Historic Places. This station is a stop of the New Jersey Transit at U.S. Route 202.

Elizabeth Court
Morris Plains, NJ 07950

»First Presbyterian Church

First Presbyterian Church is one of the oldest structures and the first church of Whippany. Due to an absence of a worship place in 1718, John Richards, a local schoolmaster donated some land in order to form a suitable meeting place for worship. Soon a wooden structure came into being and that's how the church was formed. The building was built in the burying yard called Presbyterian and thus derived its name from there. However, this church maintained its strong membership base and still continues to do so. It attracts and engages members with its various educational and cultural programs like schools, fellowships, choirs, etc.

494 New Jersey 10
Whippany, NJ 07981

»Calvary Baptist Church

The Calvary Baptist Church, on Martin Luther King Avenue, in Northeast Morristown, was established 1959. This House of God aims at creating a spiritually evolved community through learning and living the truth of the Word of God. Offering several events and activities throughout the year, the Calvary Baptist Church unites its congregation under One God, thus fostering a feeling of harmony among its members.

10 Martin Luther King Avenue
Morristown, NJ 07960

»Union Baptist Church

Established in 1971, Union Baptist Church is located on Spring Street in Morristown, NJ. Following a Baptist tradition, the church aims to spread the Word of God on earth. Along with regular worship service, Union Baptist Church also offers Bible study classes. An active entity in the community welfare activities, the church offers many activities for the members of its congregation. 

89 Spring Street
Morristown, NJ 07960

»Saint Rose of Lima Church

Established in 1957, the parish church of Saint Rose of Lima is a part of the Diocese of Paterson. Located on Ridgedale Avenue in East Hanover, this House of God aims to reach all age groups with different approaches - traditional for the seniors and contemporary for the young and the young-at-heart. The church is active in several community activities and emphasizes on reaching out to the children and youth of the neighborhood. For more information on Saint Rose of Lima Church's service times and event schedule, visit their website.

312 Ridgedale Avenue
East Hanover, NJ 07936

»First Baptist Church of Madison

First Baptist Church of Madison has a history that spans over a hundred years. Located on Cook Avenue, nestled within a quiet residential neighborhood, the little church boasts of a vibrant and welcoming congregation. Along with regular service, First Baptist Church of Madison also offers Bible Study programs, choir groups and several activities and programs for the younger members of the community.

34 Cook Avenue
Madison, NJ 07940

»Mount Freedom Presbyterian Church

Founded in 1868, the Mount Freedom Presbyterian Church is located between Sussex Turnpike and Church Roads in Mount Freedom. The congregation is associated with Presbytery of Newton and is actively involved with the community through various activities and services. The church was listed in the US National Register of Historic Places in 1991.

1253 Sussex Turnpike
Randolph, NJ 07869

»The Presbyterian Church of Chatham Township

Located across Southern Boulevard, the Presbyterian Church of Chatham Township is a community church. It strives to spread the message of Lord and works for the betterment of its community. Apart from that, the church also organizers workshops, youth programs and similar events throughout the year. This Presbyterian Church is also home to the popular Sanctuary Concerts that features talented artists. For more details, call ahead.

240 Southern Boulevard
Chatham, NJ 07928

»Corpus Christi Church

The parish church of Corpus Christi is located on Southern Boulevard, right next door to The Presbyterian Church of Chatham Township. The active church offers a range of community programs, a lot of which are for the benefit of younger members of its congregation. Several group activities and events held by this house of worship fosters a harmonious relationship within its congregation. For more information about Corpus Christi Church's event schedule, check their website.

234 Southern Boulevard
Chatham, NJ 07928
Accumulez des points à échanger contre des nuitées d’hôtel gratuites.